13th Annual Red Ribbon Ride
Saturday, May 21, 2016
- 30 and 50 Mile Rides Begin at 8:30 am
- 10 Mile Ride begins @ 10:30 am
- Ride begins and ends at Mercy Health Tracks (4331 S Fremont)
- Lunch and after party begins at Galloway Station Bar and Grill on Republic Road
- All Rides are Road Rides (Sorry no access to trails for the kiddos)
- Fully Stocked Rest Stops
- AFTER-PARTY BEGINS AT NOON
- Food and Drinks provided by Galloway Station And Mother's beer
Do You Have What It Takes?
- Team Wrong Way raised the most $$ again last year, to be the seventh-time recipient of the RRR Traveling Trophy. Does your team have what it takes to win the trophy this year? Gather the troops and hit the streets to raise money for APO. If you work hard enough you and your team can be the toast of the after party. We will present the winning team with trophies, accolades and our undying gratitude. Isn't that what we all really want? RRR Fame is within your reach!
Our mission is to provide education to the general public and services to persons with HIV infection, their families, and significant others in a confidential, caring environment.
Galloway Station Bar and Grill has moved to 1281 E Republic Rd, Springfield, MO 65804