10th Annual Red Ribbon Ride
Saturday, May 18, 2013
- 30 and 50 Mile Rides Begin at 8:30 am
- 10 Mile FAMILY FUN RIDE begins @ 10:30 am
- Ride begins and ends at Metropolitan Grill
- Fully Stocked Rest Stops
- AFTER-PARTY BEGINS AT NOON
- Food and Drinks provided by Metropolitan Grill And New Belgium Brewing Company
Do You Have What It Takes?
- Team Wrong Way raised the most $$ again last year, to be the fourth recipient of the RRR Traveling Trophy. Does your team have what it takes to win the trophy this year? Gather the troops and hit the streets to raise money for APO. If you work hard enough you and your team can be the toast of the after party. We will present the winning team with trophies, accolades and our undying gratitude. Isn't that what we all really want? RRR Fame is within your reach!
Our mission is to provide education to the general public and services to persons with HIV infection, their families, and significant others in a confidential, caring environment.